- Rubamin Limited ("Rubamin" / "Us" / "We" / "Our") respects the privacy of its users ("You", "Your"), i.e. any natural or legal person for himself or acting on behalf of any business entity, who accesses or uses the Website accessing our website at www.rubamin.com ("Website").
- The policy is applicable to all interface such as website, email or applications developed by Rubamin.
- Rubamin collects User Information when You successfully submit information while creating Your Account or registering as a User or while confirming / locking Your order, using any other facility or services provided by our website, or leaving enquiry or comments on the Website.
- User Information is the data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a person and/or the business entity that a person represents and shall include, but not be limited to, information regarding Your name, name of the business entity that You represent, address and telephone number of the business entity, Your e-mail address and such other information for the purposes of identification and verification.
- You may visit the Website and browse the Website without having to provide User Information. Where possible, We indicate which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional to be filled on the Website.
- You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to submit particular information or feature on the Website.
- During Your visit to the Website You remain anonymous and at no time can We identify You unless You submit User Information on the Website.
- It is clarified that We shall not be liable, for any reason whatsoever, for the authenticity of any User Information provided by You to Us.
- You hereby confirm that the User Information provided by You is and shall continue to be valid, true and accurate to the best of Your knowledge. If any harm comes to Rubamin due to your unintended false information or inaccuracy or deliberate / intentional incorrect or false information or actions which compromise our website or related systems you will be liable for such actions and make good damages incurred due to such action.
Collection of information
- To enhance Your use of the Website, certain information may be collected each time You visit the Website which are saved in server logs. It is clarified that these encrypted statistics help Us in improving the efficiency of the Website by giving Us information relating to Your use of the Website.
- Such information may include details of the server from where the Website is being accessed, the browser and operating system used to browse the Website, details of Your last visit to the Website, including time, date and the duration of Your session on the Website.
- This information is used by Rubamin to understand the number of users visiting the Website and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use of the Website. While collecting such information, Your anonymity is maintained at all times and at no time can We identity You personally, unless You to submit the User Information on the Website / e-mail / App.
- You acknowledge that apart from Your User Information, if You upload any content including comments on the Website, such content may contain information including User Information and the same may be available to the other Users of the Website. Rubamin will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such User Information on the Website.
- Like most other websites We use data collection devices known as cookies to collect and store information of Users visiting the Website. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a User’s browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a User’s computer hard drive. Cookies are a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the activities of the User on the Website and helps in improving Your experience on the Website.
- This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the User Information You submit to Rubamin. The option of accepting cookies is up to You, however certain features of the Website including Content and the Forms may not be accessible without accepting cookies.
Use of User Information
User Information provided by You is used by Us only to provide information that You request which shall include the following:
- verifying the identity of Your company;
- facilitating Your use of the Website;
- facilitating successful purchase of Products or use of services offered by the Website;
- responding to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the services and solutions that we offer and the process relating to the same;
- providing You with information about Rubamin and to send You information, materials, and offers from Rubamin;
- sending You important information regarding the Website;
- sending You surveys and marketing communications that Rubamin believes may be of interest to You;
- personalizing Your experience on the Website and Rubamin other websites by presenting offers tailored to You;
- helping You address trouble- shooting problems;
- providing You with related customer service;
- conducting internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- improving the Content on the Website;
- protecting the integrity of the Website; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
Sharing of User Information
- User Information may be shared with such third parties as are required for facilitating the purchase of Our Products on the Website by You, to grow Our business which may include our affiliates, strategic partners, investors, suppliers, and service providers as the case maybe. The User Information may be saved in servers inside or outside India, at Our sole discretion. By agreeing to these terms you are allowing us to use and share the information gathered.
- Except as provided in paragraph above, We shall disclose the User Information only in circumstances where:
- We in good faith believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental or regulatory request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Rubamin, its Users or the public as required or permitted by law; and
- The User Information that We collect may also be transferred as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfers made as a part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of Rubamin or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or change of control.
- To prevent any form of unlawful interception or misuse of User Information, We use reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the User Information collected.
- We use reasonable secure and technologically appropriate measures, in compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules related thereto to protect You against loss or misuse of Your User Information equivalent to security measures that Rubamin uses to protect its own confidential information.
- However, You are aware, no internet site is completely free of security risks and We do not make any representation in respect of the same.
- We do not warrant that Our Website or any electronic communication made by Us is free from virus or other harmful effects.
- In the event of any errors in transmission or due to an act of a third party, We shall have no liability. You explicitly agree that Your use of the Website and/or services is at Your own individual risk.
- You agree and confirm that Your User Information may be transferred, processed and stored across National and International borders. You hereby confirm that You have been made aware of the security measures undertaken by Us and You expressly consent to Us storing, handling, using Your User Information.
- We do not use or promote any third party advertisement on the Website.
Links to other third party sites
- The Website may provide third party information and links to other websites that are not affiliates of or operated or controlled by Rubamin including but not limited to payment gateways used by Rubamin.
- Rubamin is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by You from any third party website and accordingly does not make any representations concerning the privacy practices or other policies of such third party websites.
- Under no circumstances shall Rubamin be deemed to control or guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the information, data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, cookies, messages or other materials available on such websites.
- We will post these changes on Our Website for Your User Information. These changes will become effective immediately on posting.
- A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Rubamin and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, technical snags, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, breach of security and encryption.